Our company was founded in 1973 in Derry, NH to produce and market superior natural supplements to health-conscious individuals. Products were originally produced under the Essential Organics® label, and were among the first “food based” supplements in our industry.
We care about doing things the right way – we never take shortcuts, and we never compromise on quality or things that matter. This is why we make our own FoodState Nutrients™ from scratch in our state-of-the-art facility in New Hampshire.
We are changing the world each and every day through our two brands, MegaFood™ in the natural retail channel and INNATE Response Formulas® in the practitioner channel. While we support our two brands fully, we all realize that we are one company, FoodState!
- An Infographic Every Boss Should Read | http://t.co/YhU1tWRelh http://t.co/hvQgDpLuXO Excellent reminders - and yes, we need them often!
- Your coffee is about to get a lot more expensive http://t.co/1jHd8VDsbB ...& CEOs are about to get a lot less effective! ;)
- Toms Founder: 3 Killer Advantages of Social Impct Busnesses http://t.co/2XH9uPAG1Y - @MegaFood very close to launching our cause-can't wait!
- A @MegaFood "vibrant Vanessa" focus group here at hq today. Will inform 2015 strategy http://t.co/NUJcAxy5OM
- How Winegardner & Hammons Built a Winning Workplace Culture http://t.co/TVlweHwEjN Excellent lessons in this article
- http://t.co/u5HnsaKbCI (artist rendering) promised employees i would shave my head if we hit 1.8 mil lives this year! only 369k more to go!
- Hootsuite's new dashboard totally not 'Windows 95' anymore. Chk it out: http://t.co/OZ3S0a8I9V I like the self-deprecating humor! Well done
- This killer app will change the way we eat forever http://t.co/tVRmTGh2G8 Great job @Grist! Awesome new app that can truly benefit mankind!
- This Company's Brilliantly Sassy Branding Strategy Makes Yours Look Sad And Boring http://t.co/rqC7I6SmjI - awesome stuff @archiegottesman!
- Bogus Ebola virus supplements reminiscent of H1N1 scare @NewHope360 http://t.co/0GqqhnFEKL Ugh! @US_FDA, please put these co's out of busnss
- Why supermarkets are n trouble http://t.co/kp70j4Oqcd Traditional supermarkets will not wait 2 address the coming "fresh" wave #MassSlippage
- How GoPro's Founder Makes the Tough Calls http://t.co/iM3y5LAq6z
- Tell Science magazine: Run David Bronner's ad! Add your name: http://t.co/g036Lwk7nm #LabelGMOs #Yeson92
- Some Hero Strapped (Another) GoPro Onto An Eagle And The Footage Is (Also) Breathtaking | #Spectacular http://t.co/CetKBbHREE
- Thank you @ShepNewsTeam: 'Do Not Listen To The Hysterical Voices' In Media About Ebola http://t.co/k8EMzShxuQ Finally, a voice of reason.
Culture Shock – February 21
Interview with the CEO. Boy am I nervous, and excited all at the same time. I walk into his office, only to find an unassuming executive, wearing Chuck Taylors and as laid back as can be.
Whoa, so not used to that! What’s this place all about I wonder? And then it hit me, the first question, “What is your personal mission statement?” Yikes! Didn’t prepare for that one! Read More