Our company was founded in 1973 in Derry, NH to produce and market superior natural supplements to health-conscious individuals. Products were originally produced under the Essential Organics® label, and were among the first “food based” supplements in our industry.
We care about doing things the right way – we never take shortcuts, and we never compromise on quality or things that matter. This is why we make our own FoodState Nutrients™ from scratch in our state-of-the-art facility in New Hampshire.
We are changing the world each and every day through our two brands, MegaFood™ in the natural retail channel and INNATE Response Formulas® in the practitioner channel. While we support our two brands fully, we all realize that we are one company, FoodState!
- Love the fact that I can walk through our @MegaFood offices & see sprouting plants! http://t.co/Dpsf4fis5r
- Thanks for a reasonable, thoughtful response @DrDavidKatz: Muddling the multivitamin message http://t.co/K4DPwF0xjP - agree - supps for gaps
- http://t.co/jWCFQc3nkD great cross-merchandising by 2 of my fave brands @NaturesPath & TraditionalMedicinals- a nice surprise n my tea order
- It's really an easy choice #ValueHealth | @MegaFood exploring full USDA launch for line 10 Reasons to Go Organic http://t.co/s88Pe9zk1w
- @savortooth- As CEO of local company, I would support local schools connection 2 local farmers Lunch money: .. Grist http://t.co/hFkEob8jIJ
- @savortooth - could answer be public/private partnerships? Lunch money: Can schoolkids really eat local... @Grist http://t.co/wYmu6R7GpY
- Love "encourage risks" on this great list - thx @bizzwriter 5 Things You Must Do to Keep Your Best People http://t.co/WLnf6TP8rO
- Really pulling for my friend Tom on his new journey New structure will create 'more relevant' Twinlab, Tolworthy says http://t.co/NEGKRVXW5A
- "I've got soul but I'm not a soldier" great way to start day | thx @thekillers
- Not big on govt solutions-but ok here since we r footing bill Soda could soon hv warning label like cigarettes @Grist http://t.co/bhDg3C75PW
- Boston Strong
- http://t.co/hi4b5XNpSw really enjoyed my day in field with @MegaFood QA/QC team this past week. they really #DoItRight!
- Great list @MarionNestle of Food Politics » Government policies to reduce obesity: that I could really get behind http://t.co/f7jqrtnN3z
- "Dirty little sneaks" The FDA’s New Food Label Guidelines - A Sneak Attack on Your Dietary Supplements http://t.co/6CSAaxuzS8
Culture Shock – February 21
Interview with the CEO. Boy am I nervous, and excited all at the same time. I walk into his office, only to find an unassuming executive, wearing Chuck Taylors and as laid back as can be.
Whoa, so not used to that! What’s this place all about I wonder? And then it hit me, the first question, “What is your personal mission statement?” Yikes! Didn’t prepare for that one! Read More