Our company was founded in 1973 in Derry, NH to produce and market superior natural supplements to health-conscious individuals. Products were originally produced under the Essential Organics® label, and were among the first “food based” supplements in our industry.
We care about doing things the right way – we never take shortcuts, and we never compromise on quality or things that matter. This is why we make our own FoodState Nutrients™ from scratch in our state-of-the-art facility in New Hampshire.
We are changing the world each and every day through our two brands, MegaFood™ in the natural retail channel and INNATE Response Formulas® in the practitioner channel. While we support our two brands fully, we all realize that we are one company, FoodState!
- Beets being processed at our friends @StahlbushIsland - almost ready to travel to NH for @MegaFood Blood Builder http://t.co/ZuUcZ7VwcI
- Supplement Use Can Decrease Health Care Costs http://t.co/r0J54ZSEKQ Why isn't this on front page of @USAToday? Come on! Why only negative?
- 10 things that would fix food system faster than GMO-labeling http://t.co/FIv6dv9Bo3 Love this! #6 reminds me of @StahlbushIsland friends
- What to do if you’re hit by car while riding ur bike http://t.co/ovWvWxeWxk Great advice 4 my running advntures on back-roads of NH as well!
- really digging the new #Yosemite interface for my Macs - sweet iOS integration as well
- http://t.co/Gka8tv5Npp dan, my great friend and @MegaFood VP Customers - awesomely talented
- Anthony @Bourdain Has Become The Future Of Cable News, And He Couldn't Care Less http://t.co/9TGXvAcTmS Excellent article on 1 of my faves
- send me a selfie video of yourself w ur favorite @MegaFood product & why you love it & I will send you a year's worth of ur fave product!
- Join the Community for natural retailers helping natural retailers to #CombatMassSlippage http://t.co/IddTcmNgsC
- 2 Post-It Notes to Stick to Your Mirror | http://t.co/YhU1tWRelh http://t.co/bVxkf3Q7Zt Love your style @Sales_Source #PursuePassion
- How Everything We Tell Ourselves About How Busy WeAre IsA Lie http://t.co/4Yh2xs1uF6 Wow-interesting perspective. My asst will never buy it!
- http://t.co/uimUyp6cDu the foodstate exec team headed out for a presentation - we always have a blast together #EnjoyTheJourney
- @GaiaHerbs Supply-Chain Self Sufficiency http://t.co/exlTDVPTwN Truly admire their commitment - inspiring #DoItRight #PursuePassion
- Booze is proof nature wants us to be happy | Grist http://t.co/rKWLwJ0X4T Very cool progression & thought-provoking view #PursuePassion
- http://t.co/iIGfXGLhki i have a great team! jean = vp brand, steve = vp ops
Culture Shock – February 21
Interview with the CEO. Boy am I nervous, and excited all at the same time. I walk into his office, only to find an unassuming executive, wearing Chuck Taylors and as laid back as can be.
Whoa, so not used to that! What’s this place all about I wonder? And then it hit me, the first question, “What is your personal mission statement?” Yikes! Didn’t prepare for that one! Read More